PlatonicRobot.com
Naval Fantasy Post Along.
Comments
Comment posted by LordOfWaffles at 2014-02-03 18:04:20 (3 years ago)
Ok so the rules are this has to be naval related. It is present day. I understand Battleships have not been used for years but I will allow them since they're EPIC. Ill start off. Yes finally you think! You've past the naval academy and are ready for your first mission! Your ships name is the RDS Crack Of Dawn. It is a Sampson class US Naval Destroyer. Your first mission is to investigate nuclear testing on the shores of North Korea. It will be a very long trip. You bord the ship. You decide to start to explore.
Comment posted by NepetaCatGod at 2014-02-03 21:07:59 (3 years ago)
(the battleship?)
You think that the ship is minuscule compared to the other ships in the harbor. Your mind starts to race at a mile a minute. "What do I do when I board?" "What if I get the ship in danger?!" You take a few breaths and walk around the ship expecting somebody to yell at you but everybody signs you off as new recruit.
Comment posted by skittlefuck at 2014-02-04 04:59:21 (3 years ago)
You walk up to one of the recruiters and attempt to pose a question, "Um, excuse me, could you h-"
"Not now, if you need questions talk to the deck supervisor"

Without any further consolation the recruiter goes back to his original task, leaving you to walk hesitantly up the gang plank and onto the deck of the Crack of Dawn. You marvel at it's beauty and praise it's craftman's ship. Surely this ship is truly a work of art!

As you board the ship you start scouting around for anyone who looks even remotely like supervisor. You look to one of the crew who tells you that he is down below the decks...
Comment posted by Android at 2014-04-24 18:21:39 (3 years ago)
As you walk below all the way down to hall H. The stink is horrid. All you can smell is BO and rat waste. You start to wonder how old the ship actually is. You continue down the hall to find a door with the plainly printed name: SUPERVISOR As you enter, you notice nobody is there...
Comment posted by Android at 2014-04-27 11:58:08 (3 years ago)
(You guys die or something??)
Comment posted by Android at 2014-04-27 18:33:37 (3 years ago)
You decide to ask someone else. As you walk back up to the upper decks, a man grabs you and asks, "Where do you think you are going?" You start to tell him you're problem when he interrupts you and tells you to get off the ship since you obviously dont know what you are doing. He starts to push you to the exit when you immediately turn around, shove him and almost yell, "I JUST NEED TO TALK TO THE DAMN SUPERVISOR!" The man takes a step back. "Well, I am the supervisor. What do you need Mr.Yeller?" You tell him your problem. He then responds and tells you where you are to report. You make your way to the radar room (what you trained for). As you make your way in, you notice two other people in there. One a guy, one a girl...
Comment posted by Android at 2014-04-29 18:03:45 (3 years ago)
(Can someone pleade participate ;_;)
Comment posted by NepetaCatGod at 2014-04-29 18:27:27 (3 years ago)
The girl seems nice as she notices your existence. The guy is formal and greets you with the most honor. He slaps you on the back. He tells you to not mind Maria. She flips him off with a cold stare. He tells you that his name is Daniel Lake. He starts on about waking up every day like it was his last. Never making it anywhere on time. You sit down at your monitor and start to operate it. Fully functional requirements.
Comment posted by MaxxMurph at 2014-04-29 18:29:47 (3 years ago)
What is this forum for.
Comment posted by Android at 2014-04-30 22:45:57 (3 years ago)
Rping sorta, but in words.
Comment posted by Android at 2014-05-04 14:29:44 (3 years ago)
You hear a loud yell, "WE WILL BE GOING UNDERWAY IN 5 MINUTES!" You start to get nervous. You think if you mess up the other two in the room with you will kill you. You decide to stay as calm as possible and try not to show how nervous you are. Maria gives you some orders and you do as your told. Around 2 (not even close to 5) minutes later you hear the engines start to roar. You feel the ship shift and you know in your mind your underway. What a long trip this will be in such a small room...
Comment posted by Android at 2014-05-04 17:32:56 (3 years ago)
(Here is a reference photo of what the ship looks like!)

Comment posted by Android at 2014-05-06 18:43:05 (3 years ago)
(EarBud your up ;P)
Comment posted by BatchFile at 2014-08-02 14:09:17 (3 years ago)
About an hour into the trip, your out of the harbour and are heading into the freezing atlantic. Your timemin he radar room has actually been very chill. You have gotton to know Daniel very well. In the past, he was a firefighter but said he didnt enjoy the job because of the 'disrespect'. You also find out the girl in the room with you is his soon-to-be wife. You still dont know her name, but you are very jelous of him. You start to suddenly hear the engines pick up the pace (get louder). At this point Daniel is interrupted and finally shuts up.
Comment posted by BatchFile at 2014-08-02 14:09:54 (3 years ago)
Time in the*
You need to be logged in to post a comment.
You aren't logged in.
registerloginHomebrew DatabaseGame DatabaseForumPollsFile HostMMOUsersFAQsupport the site by making a PayPal donation