PlatonicRobot.com
Hey! Just a heads up that some unexpected and out of my control server changes (which seemingly happened around 2018-11-30) have caused the online functionality of my Wii homebrew (such as Wii Chatter) to stop working. No data has been lost though and hopefully I'll get things working again eventually.
Wii Giddy 3 Retro Eggsperience walkthrough
Comments
Comment posted by REVELATIONS at 2016-09-18 19:29:25 (2 years ago)
here's a walkthrough for anyone who has downloaded this game on the wii homebrew browser and may need some help figuring out how to get through (Level 3 )use big phone booth to advanced to next level.....enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
ITEM LEVEL WHERE IT GOES LEVEL
TUB OF LARD 1 SLUDGE MONSTER 2
BARREL OF BEER 1 GIANT SLUG 1
TOOLBOX KIT 2 PHONE BOOTH 3
WOODEN PLANK 3 WOOD LOG 4
TNT DETONATOR 4 CONSTRUCTION BUILDING 3
COG WHEEL 3 ASSEMBLY LINE 2
DIGITAL CAMERA 2 BIG TV( take picture )5
CATAPULT 4
Comment posted by REVELATIONS at 2016-09-18 19:31:36 (2 years ago)
here's a walkthrough for anyone who has downloaded this game on the wii homebrew browser and may need some help figuring out how to get through (Level 3 )use big phone booth to advanced to next level.....enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
ITEM LEVEL WHERE IT GOES LEVEL
TUB OF LARD 1 SLUDGE MONSTER 2
BARREL OF BEER 1 GIANT SLUG 1
TOOLBOX KIT 2 PHONE BOOTH 3
WOODEN PLANK 3 WOOD LOG 4
TNT DETONATOR 4 CONSTRUCTION BUILDING 3
COG WHEEL 3 ASSEMBLY LINE 2
DIGITAL CAMERA 2 BIG TV( take picture )5
CATAPULT 4
You need to be logged in to post a comment.
You aren't logged in.
registerloginHomebrew DatabaseForumPollsFile HostUsersFAQCheck out what's happening on Wii Chatter!Check out what's happening on Wii Exhibit!