PlatonicRobot.com
Womp. The database was corrupted and I had to use a backup from 2018 (in 2021). Sorry for any data loss. A server update also broke a bunch of the site (I've got it mostly working, but some things may still be busted). Another unrelated server update also busted the way my wii homebrew connected to the site (so none of them can go online anymore and they may never change). Have I mentioned that I've had problems with this cheap web host?
You can check out whatever new projects I have in the works over on twitter at @BoringDevKate.
Good god.
Comments
Comment posted by NepetaCatGod at 2015-08-23 01:58:33 (9 years ago)
Hello.
For what it may be it seems that people have started to use this forum service much more commonly. For that reason I have no idea. Although it may appear that I may be new, I am not. (just check around the forums for proof.) There were good times spent here. Made some friends, acquaintances and enemies. (if I can call them that.) Things have changed around here. For better or worse, I don't know. This site can be a wild ride at times. Just don't let become the best of you. I come back every now and again to reread all of my old posts and their subsequent replies. I just want to end this by saying thanks for what I could call a delightful time amoungst dear friends.
Comment posted by Oskar at 2015-08-27 02:50:57 (9 years ago)
Yeah... you're right on that one. Also... how come I have never seen you even though you've been around just about as long as I have? o.o

Anyway, this site did have it's up and downs but it never really stopped me leaving it for good as well. I'll check every now and then too but... it's just so inactive as of late. Maybe a few people will hop in every now and then or it'll remain as it is but at least it'll stay up for a little longer.
Comment posted by ApexRose at 2015-10-21 08:48:17 (9 years ago)
I have seen Nepeta named before but we never actually met as friends. I too decide to visit this site every now and then just to read my old comments. Who knows maybe one day things will change and we'll all meet each other again.
You need to be logged in to post a comment.
You aren't logged in.
registerloginHomebrew DatabaseForumPollsFile HostUsersFAQCheck out what's happening on Wii Chatter!Check out what's happening on Wii Exhibit!