PlatonicRobot.com
Womp. Some kinda server update broke the way I had phrased http get requests in all of my Wii Homebrew. It happened some time near the end of 2018. So none of my stuff can actually connect to this site anymore. That means scoreboards won't be updated and you can't use stuff like Wii Chatter at all. Another server update in march 2020 stopped the website from even working in a web browser and I've mostly got it back up, but there are definitely still some things busted because of that update too. Ugh. Maybe someday I'll get everything working again like it used to. Until then you can at least check out whatever new projects I have in the works over on twitter at @BoringDevKate.
Best Water For Every one
Comments
Comment posted by haris at 2019-12-05 23:48:37 (4 months ago)
Nonetheless, it can occur with the assistance of a conditioner. Now and again individuals will feel the productivity of their conditioner or tar cleaner has been diminished radically. That can happen when it hasn't been cleaned for a long time.

At the point when the contaminants are stored in the conditioner, it quits working splendidly as it used to. In this way, to take care of the enormous issue of contaminants testimony in the conditioner, you can utilize the water conditioner more clean. These cleaners will tidy up the water conditioner from the overabundance of magnesium, calcium, sulfur, and the various debasements of the hard and tainted water.
Comment posted by kaladios at 2019-12-08 09:05:28 (4 months ago)
When the contaminants are deposited in the softener, it stops working perfectly as it used to. So, to solve the massive problem of contaminants deposition in the softener, you can use the water softener cleaner. These cleaners will clear off the water softener from the excess of magnesium, calcium, sulfur, and all the other impurities of the hard and contaminated water.https://bestwatersoftenersystem.com/best-water-softener-cleaner/
You need to be logged in to post a comment.
You aren't logged in.
registerloginHomebrew DatabaseForumPollsFile HostUsersFAQCheck out what's happening on Wii Chatter!Check out what's happening on Wii Exhibit!